Sunday

Mera number kab lagega....

Cyrus made this line really popular. People all around me get lucky. They get freebies , trips and what not. How come I have never won anything ever. Even by the laws of probability I am as lucky as the next person. But how come i never got lucky yet..
In iit the term is usually assosiated with girls . You are deemed lucky if a beutiful girl happens to travel with you. Be it a bus train or plane . I have been travelling to mumbai and back since the past 4 years and in all these four years I have never been lucky .
I have heard about preposterous stories from amit where a bevy of girls were there in his compartment and they even did a strip show in the night. To the more realistic ones from Sandesh, Kaushik and Vikas where they met someone in the train and had an amazing talk and sometimes even exchanged numbers. Even S3R got lucky in the most unusual of places a bus ride from Pune to Mumbai. The girl still calls him up. Nittu I guess is the luckiest of the lot, he got to meet a couple of starlets on the plane, later he even took one out on a date.
Why me??????
When ever i travel by bus i usually get a fat guy who ends up sleping on my shoulder.
Incase i travel by train the ratio is even better there is not even one F20 or F19 in the whole bogie.
Incase you assume that i get luckier in a plane. Nahiii i get the male steward,,,

Still never giving up hope i keep travelling the same old path hoping "Kabhi to mera number lagega"

No comments: