Monday

Updates:


Been some time since I blogged. Kept myself quite busy with a lot of stuff. I just realized that the belly is a lot easier to burn when in college. Those 10-20 crunches in the morning see to go nowhere in fighting the bulge. My trousers are getting tighter and tighter, if this keeps on then I need to buy a whole set of new clothes. I really admire people who eat a lot and still maintain the perfect figure. I also realized that I have been traveling a lot too. The week I came back I was in goa and the week after I was at Amby valley. Amby valley was awesome, the weather the place and the food everything was great. It would be a great place to go there for a week or so and explore all the facilities that they have. The 2 days we spent there were hardly enough to totally explore the place. Took my new bike out for a ride, the journey was superb took off early morning the weather was great, but the ride back I literally got burnt to a crisp, the sunburn was so severe that all my skin just fell off. The party at Amby valley was true DB overdrive, money just lavished on us. Tried my hand at juggling flaming brands(note to self: Never ever try it again). Finally booked my tickets to Singapore will be there from the 6th to the 10th of June. Just hoping for a miracle that I will pass the stupid exam.

No comments: