Monday

Leopold and Credit cards.

Note to Self- Never pay by card when you are too drunk or too engrossed. You might end up going on a 70 km road trip to get it back.

Leopold Cafe(est 1871) is one of the sexiest places to hang out with friends in the South.
The ambiance is super and so is the food. The one place in Mumbai where you get affordable continental food and decent beer.


Why are IIT guys so obvious..(Me included)

Act 1 Scene 1
Leopold Cafe where there are a group of guys sitting next to our table and having a jolly time.

Arc: These guys are so typically IIT.
A: !!!!!!!!
Arc: They are IIT and I am sure..(Arc is one of my few friends that doesnt carry the famous 3 letter tag)
A: Now way!! I know most people by face and I have never seen these folks ever.
A: Just because they are rowdy and are shouting how can you accuse them of being from IIT.
A: This is a totally biased view! Nonsense..

Act 1 Scene 2
Leopold Cafe 15 min later after A has overheard that the group next to them was from IIT D

A; I might be wrong these guys are from IIT but not from Bombay...(Sheepish grin)
Arc: I told you so ...(triumph)
A: How did you know ?????
Arc: There is not one girl in sight, they are shouting and creating a scene, they keep saying IIT every 15 secs, and they are so wannabe...
A:...................................................(Loss of words)


This left me with the line of thought, Are we that noticable !.. Its nice to get identified but still in this manner is not something I want. But Manas cleared all the doubts I had in my head,, These guys are from D not from B or M and D ppl are gavaar neways.. .:D

No comments: